International Trainee Program for Innovation
- Scope: Product innovation-related functions
- Duration: 24 months
- Three to four placements in various regions, business areas and functions
- Potential areas of focus: Sustainability, alternative raw materials, composite materials, fire protection materials, CAE (computer-aided engineering), application process technology
- (International) PhD from a recognized university with good/excellent results in chemical, polymer, or materials science or engineering
- At least six months abroad (studies or internship)
- Practical experience (internships; no more than two years on the job)
- Proven openness to new experiences and challenges
- Interest in technical and general management and strategic thinking, with leadership ambition and potential
- Broad, open personality; team player
- Courage and a proven drive for change
- Excellent command of English; ideally, also German (not a prerequisite for employment); further language skills are advantageous
What you can expect
- To gain an understanding of interrelationships within the company
- To build an interdisciplinary internal company network
- Tailored opportunities for development as well as the support of a personal mentor
- An open-ended employment contract
The trainee program will prepare you for challenging tasks within our company.
The application phase for our International Trainee Program for Innovation is currently closed. The next application period is expected to start in summer 2018.
Access your profile and track your application status
Curious about Covestro?
Do you have any questions about Covestro as an employer or about your global career opportunities?
Discover more and get in touch.