Trainee Program International Financial Management
Become part of our international financial team! In our 18-month trainee program "International Financial Management" you'll become acquainted with the entire Covestro financial sphere and create your own network in the company. You'll also acquire important knowledge on how to then get started in an exciting position in our Accounting or Controlling department. At Covestro, you MAKE the difference – find out how you can not only develop innovative finance solutions with us, but also implement them independently!
What to expect:
- Duration of the trainee program: 18 months, including a six-to-eight-week stay abroad
- Focus: Accounting, Corporate Controlling or Business Unit Controlling
- Procedure: Participants will be assigned to different stations for two to eight weeks each:
- Finance Academy/Onboarding
- Two mandatory stations (Audit and Business Intelligence & Consolidation Solutions)
- Three other mandatory stations in the field of accounting or controlling –according to focus
- According to individual interest and planned target function, also different optional stations in adjacent areas; the participants plan these together with their mentor
Who you are:
- Completed undergraduate or graduate degree, preferably a double qualification (e.g. MBA) or a Bachelor degree with an additional qualification (e.g. apprenticeship, longer internships)
- Field of study: Business administration, international business or similar, each with a focus on controlling, accounting, auditing and/or finance, or engineering economics with a focus on economics
- Initial work experience (e.g. through internships)
With us, not only will your skills as a financial expert be needed, but also your personality and your passion. You can convince us with these traits:
- Strategic thinking
- Curiosity for new experiences and challenges
- Interest in further professional and personal self-development
- Courage to question processes and structures
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in colorful and diverse teams
- Excellent German and English language skills
Want to know more?
Various individual career opportunities open up with our trainee program and the subsequent start in our accounting or controlling division. Interested in working with us, even in the perspective of other company divisions? Our international financial team – the CFO Community – will offer you a variety of possibilities, for example a position in the field of finance, investor relations, or even in marketing or general management. Your interest will influence your development at Covestro. Find the path that is the perfect fit – we are with you all that way!
The application phase for our international trainee program for international financial management is currently closed. The next application period is expected to start in spring 2018.
Access your profile and track your application status
Curious about Covestro?
Do you have any questions about Covestro as an employer or about your global career opportunities?
Discover more and get in touch.