- School’s out? Study with Covestro
- Scientific occupations
- Technical occupations
- Commercial occupations
- Combined degree
- Internship for school students
- Training with a severe disability
Our superheroes in the office: Assistants for International Office Management (AIM)
Our curiosity extends beyond country borders. This is why we are looking for organizational wizards who love foreign languages. In our advanced training program AIM, we offer you two IHK qualifications in a single package. After the vocational training course in commercial office management (1 year), you will undertake further training as a business administrator for office and project organization (2 years). A promising combination which you can supplement with internationally recognized language certificates in English and Spanish.
We will train you up as an “office professional”. Your duties will lie in the area of planning, managing and controlling. In addition, you will assist the management in optimizing work processes. Your particular skills will also be sought after to provide individual support for different specialist areas in human resources or in administrative functions. As you can see, diverse and international tasks await you. With your additional qualifications in English and Spanish, you will be perfectly prepared.
- Successful completion of the german "Abitur" or "Fachholschulreife" or comparable High School diplome
- Ability to work in a team
- Good social skills
- Strong communication skills
- Quick to learn new skills
- good command of the german language
Your training program
- Training period (one and a half years): vocational training as a commercial clerk for office management, Qualification: IHK examination
- 2nd training period (approx. two years: advanced training as a business administrator for office and project organization, Qualification: IHK examination
- Parallel to both training periods: Participation in two language courses (English, Spanish). Qualification: Internationally recognized language certificates
Duration of vocational training course: approx. 3 years
Your career prospects
After finishing your advanced training course, you have the option of qualifying as a:
- Business economist (IHK) alongside your work commitments
- Bachelor of Arts
Financing your vocational training course
- Your training will be paid.
- Furthermore, we will offer you a special kind of support: If you live more than 100 km away from the training site and have to move closer, we’ll provide you with a rental allowance for a certain period.
The application phase is currently closed. The next application period is expected to start in spring 2018.
You've already applied with us?
Curious about Covestro?
Do you have any questions about Covestro as an employer or about your global career opportunities?
Discover more and get in touch.