- School’s out? Study with Covestro
- Scientific occupations
- Technical occupations
- Commercial occupations
- Combined degree
- Internship for school students
- Training with a severe disability
Areas of application
In the vocational training course as an industrial clerk, you will quickly realize that many processes at Covestro are interrelated. In the purchasing department, you will procure materials for a product that you keepencountering in the provision of services. These overlaps continue in marketing, controlling, human resources and order processing. Each and every project and process must be planned in detail, implemented, carefully controlled and documented. Over time, you will also do business with customers or suppliers yourself. You will negotiate orders, arrange delivery times and control the entire order process.
- Successful completion of at least 10 years of education
- Ability to work in a team
- Good social skills
- Strong communication skills
- Quick to learn new skills
Vocational course content
- Marketing and sales
- Materials management and logistics
- Provision of services
- Invoicing of services and controlling
- Human resources
- Information systems
Duration of the vocational training course: 3 years
Your career prospects
After you have finished your vocational training course, you have a wide variety of further training options:
- Industrial business administrator
- Human resources manager
- Specialized tradesperson for purchasing and logistics
- State-certified business economist
- Bachelor of Arts
Financing your vocational training course
Your training will be paid. Furthermore, we will offer you a special kind of support: if you live more than 100 kilometers away from the training site and have to move closer, we will provide you with a rental allowance for a certain period.
The application phase is currently closed. The next application period is expected to start in spring 2018.
You've already applied with us?
Curious about Covestro?
Do you have any questions about Covestro as an employer or about your global career opportunities?
Discover more and get in touch.