- School’s out? Study with Covestro
- Scientific occupations
- Technical occupations
- Commercial occupations
- Combined degree
- Internship for school students
- Training with a severe disability
Commercial clerk for office management
Areas of application
A wide variety of duties await you in the training course as a commercial clerk for office management. You will process orders, procure materials, ensure that the accounts are kept properly, and organize the office.
You will be placed predominantly in the human resources department but will also take on secretarial and assistant work.
- Successful completion of at least 10 years of education
- Ability to work in a team
- Good social skills
- Strong communication skills
- Quick to learn new skills
Vocational course content
- Managing personnel and payment information
- Accounting, auditing and monitoring of accounts, and cost accounting
- Processing orders for different transactions
- Information processing
- Office communication and coordination
Duration of the vocational training course: 3 years
Your career prospects
After you have finished your training, you have a wide variety of further training options:
- Business administrator for office and project organization
- Human resources manager
- Business administrator
- State-certified business economist
- Specialized tradesperson for purchasing and materials management
- Company accountant
Financing your vocational training course
Your training will be paid. Furthermore, we will offer you a special kind of support: if you live more than 100 km away from the training site and have to move closer, we’ll provide you with a rental allowance for a certain period.
Are you ready for your dream job? If so, we look forward to receiving your application! Time to get started! We wish you every success.
You've already applied with us?
Curious about Covestro?
Do you have any questions about Covestro as an employer or about your global career opportunities?
Discover more and get in touch.