Gain practical experience working abroad
Time spent abroad is among the most interesting and valuable experiences during a degree course – and when combined with practical experience, the time you spend abroad will look really good on your résumé. Get to know our international locations during an internship abroad and contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Internships abroad in NAFTA, EMEA und APAC countries
We offer students a limited number of internships at a lot of our international locations. Have a look at our international careers page and see for yourself. The job search can be used to view all the foreign internships in various business areas.
- Completed intermediate examination
- Very good ability to write and speak the local language and business vocabulary must be demonstrated.
An internship abroad lasts at least three months.
Remuneration depends on the country in question.
To ensure that we can process your application promptly and plan where and when you can start, please submit your application online with the following documents and at least six months before you would like to start:
- Cover letter (in English and specifying your desired internship period and your areas of interest)
- A résumé in German and the language of the country in question
- Certified copies of certificates pertaining to your educational and career history as well as your current grades
- Certificate of enrollment and, where applicable, internship guidelines (such as the specified duration of the internship, content, etc.)
- Certificate of language skills
Access your profile and track your application status
Curious about Covestro?
Do you have any questions about Covestro as an employer or about your global career opportunities?
Discover more and get in touch.